Conditions of Sale
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may be increased or decreased if there are any changes to import tariffs. Surcharges may occur due to excessive increases of ocean freight.
Minimum initial order is $300.00. Minimum order to establish an open account with credit terms is $500.00, subject to credit approval. Credit cards are not accepted for accounts with credit terms, unless payment is made at time of shipment. Orders under $500.00 are C.O.D. only. All sales are final. F.O.B. Philadelphia.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover for customers without approved credit.
Orman guarantees its merchandise to be free of defects, and will credit for defects. We assume no responsibility, in any circumstance, for payment of any type of damages including, without limitation, costs relating to removal, installation, reinstallation, accidents, alterations, re-shipping or misuse of the products. This is a seasonal product and not for year round everyday use, which will void this guarantee. To receive credit for defective goods, WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION AND ROUTING MUST BE OBTAINED FROM THE PHILADELPHIA OFFICE PRIOR TO THE RETURN OF THE GOODS. Excessive freight charges on returns, due to improper routing, will not be allowed. NO defective merchandise returns will be accepted after February 28th following the season you purchase merchandise.
All merchandise is UPC coded. UPC numbers are available upon request.
- All orders are F.O.B. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unless otherwise stated.
- Orman, Inc. works directly with a multitude of different carriers to fit our customer’s individual needs. While we recommend to use our preferred partners, you may ship with your own carrier as a “COLLECT” shipment. All freight charges will be billed directly to you by your carrier of choice. If you decide to use your own carrier, you are responsible for submitting the BOL and pickup information to Orman, Inc.
- Additional freight costs will be incurred for the services below and vary depending on carrier. These charges will apply to additional freight services requested for all (non-ground) Common Carrier (LTL) deliveries:
- Residential/Inside Delivery
- Liftgate (if a standard dock or forklift is not available)
- Appointments or Notifications
- Address Change after shipment has left our facility
- Limited Access (Parks, Churchs, Hosptials, Schools, etc.)
- Ground Shipments-Cost of freight will vary depending on the location, weight and size of each box within the shipment. Ground pricing is determined by our online ordering system and based on the shipping criteria of delivery location and box specifications.
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION IS CORRECT. If you provide an incorrect name or address that result in correction surcharges from the shipper, you will be billed for those fees. In addition, if we encounter errors while processing your shipment and are unable to contact you for the correct information the order will be delayed for up to 5 days while we attempt to contact you; then the product will be unpacked and restocked resulting in the assessment of a 5% restocking fee will be applied to your account.
- Delivery of the shipment is contingent upon the weather, fires, accidents, delays of carrier or other delays beyond Orman, Inc.’s control.
Claims & Packaging Policy
- Orman, Inc. products are carefully inspected prior to packaging and are packed properly for shipment. We can not assume responsibility for damage occurred in transit. If you do not inspect the cartons upon arrival for possible concealed damage, you risk forfeiture of a freight claim. All freight claims for damages or breakage, whether obvious or concealed, must be reported to Orman, Inc. within 24 hours of receipt.
- If a product is damaged in shipment to you, please note any obvious damage or shortage when you sign for receipt of the shipment. Any shortage and/or damages should be noted on the freight bill prior to the delivery driver leaving. Counting, inspecting and signing for the number and condition of the cartons received on the freight bill are required by Orman, Inc. before accepting a shortage or damage claim and request for replacement. If you do not inspect the cartons for damages or count for possible box shortages and you do not write any discrepancies on the freight bill, you risk forfeiture of a freight claim. Damaged goods and original packaging must be kept available for inspection and/or pickup by the freight carrier. It is advised to take photos of the damaged carton and product while the driver is still present. Please Note: That should a customer choose not to inspect, count the cartons and sign off on the freight bill with delivery exceptions, they are waiving their right to a shortage and/or damage claim with the freight carrier or with Orman, Inc..
- Orman, Inc. will replace or refund the purchase value of the damaged item(s) so long as the incident is properly documented and all claims are made with the carrier within the time allotted. If the same product is no longer available a refund will be issued for the purchase. Orman, Inc. reserves the right to refuse returns and not issue a refund or credit for products further damaged upon return shipment and will notify you of such damages at the time they are discovered.